26th July 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service (IFS) with B.Sc. Horticulture?

In ICAR examination I got B.Sc. Horticulture. Can I apply for Indian Forest Service (IFS) with this graduate degree in Horticulture? Which entrance do I need to write for IFS? How and when to apply? Can anybody share sample model test papers?

31st July 2019, 12:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service (IFS) with B.Sc. Horticulture?

Candidates with bachelor degree in Animal Husbandary, Agriculture, Mathematics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry are eligible to appear for Forest Service Examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the exination with Bachelor degree in Horticulture.

The age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2019, 11:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service (IFS) with B.Sc. Horticulture?

B.Sc Horticulture is not among of the required qualification to become eligible to appear for Forest Service recruitment examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years from a recognised university. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th December 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

you said that Horti is not eligible for ifs..but if I search this in google it said that expect veterinary science other agricultural degrees are eligible for ifs..please clarify this doubt..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?