Am I eligible for IFS after doing BSc Agrilculture? I have a height of 156 cm

sir i have done my Bsc.Agri. I am 25 years old
but my height is 156 cm
i am a ST candidate
am i eligible for ifs ?

25th April 2012, 03:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS after doing BSc Agrilculture? I have a height of 156 cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have done my Bsc.Agri. I am 25 years old
but my height is 156 cm
i am a ST candidate
am i eligible for ifs ?
Since you have pursued your bachelors degree program in Agriculture, you can definitely apply for the Indian Forest Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission provided you have attained the age of 21 years, The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to ST category is 35 years.
As far as height is concerned, no minimum standards have been mentioned in the notification and hence, you may apply for the exam being 156 cm tall.

The examination comprise of Six papers including two compulsory papers and four two optional subjects each having two papers.

The compulsory subjects are:
General English
General Knowledge

List of optional subjects:
Botany-Chemistry-Chemical Engineering-Civil Engineering-Forestry-Geology-Mathematics-Mechanical Engineering-Physics-Statistics-Zoology-Agriculture-Agricultural Engineering-Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?