12th August 2011, 08:06 PM
dwipen deka

How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination

Hi,
I am Dr. Dwipen Deka. I want to prepare myself for Indian Forest Service examination. So, i want to know that how will i prepare myself and where will i get the study material for that purpose. My optional subjects are zoology and veterinary science.

Thanking you,
Dwipen

7th March 2012, 07:30 PM
rohit kundu88

Default Re: How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination

http://examrace.com/IFSbooks.aspx

use this link
7th December 2012, 05:57 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwipen deka View Post
Hi,
I am Dr. Dwipen Deka. I want to prepare myself for Indian Forest Service examination. So, i want to know that how will i prepare myself and where will i get the study material for that purpose. My optional subjects are zoology and veterinary science.

Thanking you,
Dwipen
IFS Stands for Indian Forest Service and this Examination is Organized by Union Public Service for every Once in year .

The Applicant who aspiring to appear in this Examination, than the applicant should ensure to satisfy the basic criteria ,

Graduation from recognized University is Needed to appear in this Examination and You should be studied any one of the subjects like, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology with your Bachelor degree Course .

The candidate appear in Final year and Waiting for Result may also eligible to appear in Examination .

you have Complete Bachelor degree and Studied Zoology and Veterinary Science . So, There is no issue with your educational Qualification .

Apart from this Educational , you need to satisfy the age Criteria as well . Your age should be Not below 21 years and not above 30 years and Upper relaxation will given for Reserved category candidates .

Note :- Every candidate can make four Attempts

So, If you satisfy both the Educational and Age limit then your eligible for IFS Examination .

Here I provide you the Books for IFS Examination, which is very useful to Crack the Examination with good percentage of marks .

Books for IFS Examination :::

~ UPSC-IFS Compulsory Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 370

~ UPSC-IFS Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science Guide by RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 302

~ UPSC-IFS Exam Agriculture Guide Including by RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 252

~ UPSC-IFS Exam Botany Guide Including by RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 185

~ UPSC-IFS Exam Physics Guide by RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 245
29th March 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

haiii,
I am lavanya, i am preparing for Indian forest services examination. i am from Dairy Technology background, can i elligible for IFS... please give me the suggestions.
9th December 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am PIYUSH KHANNA From Mumbai i want to Apply for IFS ( Indian Forest Exam ) in 2015 , Kindly Let me know which Month Application Comes and any Good Coaching Institute in Mumbai For Coaching Classes as well Books for study material .. Pls Pls Pls Help meee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?