23rd May 2011, 01:36 PM
swappnachinnu

Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?

hai , i did b.sc biotechnology ,now iam planning to do m.sc informatics in bangalore, but if iam not selected in entrance exam weither i' i not eligible for informatics and what are the colleges are offering m.sc bio informatics with out entrance exam which are the colleges offering this course

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  2. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  3. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to do PG in Chemical Engineering having done B.Tech in Bio-Informatics? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Best Colleges offering this course?
  5. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  6. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  8. Colleges in AP offering B.Tech Nanotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  9. Exact date of entrance exam for Ph.D? I have completed MSc Bioinformatics
  10. Books for Physics section of M.Sc Informatics entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Bio-Informatics after completion of B.Sc. Bioinformatics?
  12. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  13. Scope of B.Sc Bio-Informatics and M.Sc in Bio-Informatics?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  15. Is there any entrance exam for MSc Microbiology course in Bangalore University? Is the subject bioinformatics included?
  16. Colleges offering Msc Bioinformatics in Hyderabad?
  17. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
1st November 2011, 01:32 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?

dear friend,

you can get the admission without giving Entrance Exam but in that case the fee for course is high .
so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 01:44 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?

dear friend,

you can get the admission without giving Entrance Exam but in that case the fee for course is high .
so
best of luck.
10th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the coaching centres for icet bioinformatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?