9th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications to get Honorary Membership?

Kindly let me know the details of qualifications and experience for getting honorary membership as amie mie fie and subscriptions

9th July 2012, 08:12 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Qualifications to get Honorary Membership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know the details of qualifications and experience for getting honorary membership as amie mie fie and subscriptions

HI FRIEND,

Corporate Members shall comprise the classes of Fellows (FIE), Members (MIE), Associate Members (AMIE)

The Corporate Membership of The Institution of Engineers (India) is open to any person with an accredited engineering degree with prescribed professional experience.
With accumulation of continued professional experience and level of responsibilities, the
membership of the 'Associate Member' grade can be upgraded to the 'Member' grade and and
then to the 'Fellow' grade, subject to strict scrutiny by a nominated high-level peer committee.
Chartered Engineer - A Corporate Member with five years relevant professional experience can become a Chartered Engineer.

Professional Engineer - In the light of the authority vested by the Royal Charter for certifying the competency of engineers, the Council of The Institution of Engineers ( India) may, at its discretion, approve that a person fulfilling the educational, technical and other experience criteria as prescribed by it, shall be entitled to describe himself as a Professional Engineer.

ALL THE BEST...
10th July 2012, 04:51 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: Qualifications to get Honorary Membership?

Hi..
Honorary member is ASQ’s highest grade of membership.ASQ is a global community of people.

The details that you are interested in are sent to you through this attachment.
This membership can be put in to use by anyone but that person requires some qualification i.e. engineering degree with some work experienceCVAR Honorary Member for Life Application 8_2011_Fillable.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?