1st June 2020, 10:10 AM
Darvinxavier

Am I eligible to join CA CPT after passing 12th from Science stream?

Hi, I have recently completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCB subject combination. What are the course's for CPT exam and how to prepare for the CPT exam? How can I register with CA? What is the fees structure?

3rd June 2020, 01:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA CPT after passing 12th from Science stream?

--- Yes, you can go for CA CPT exam after passing 12th with science stream.

Registration process for CA CPT exam-

Register with ICAI
https://www.icai.org/

Apply for common proficiency test

CPT Registration fee is INR 6000.
Total is INR 6,700.

--- You have to register 60 days prior the first day of the month in which the exam happens.

--- Total CA intermediate fees is INR 18000.
3rd June 2020, 09:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA CPT after passing 12th from Science stream?

The minimum education required for appearing in the CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th even in PCB group subject combination, you are eligible to pursue for appearing in the CA CPT.

Also, one can register for CPT after completion of their Class 10th only.

For details regarding course structure of CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
4th June 2020, 02:56 PM
Rohan221994

Yes you are eligible. You should register with ICAI for CPC on ICAI website. Coaching institutes provide on an average of Rs. 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?