11th February 2013, 10:55 PM
Nikhil00000000

Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with science stream? I am 19 years old

Hello i am 19 years old in 12th class with stream commerce without maths can i join indian army..????

23rd May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with science stream? I am 19 years old

Respected sir,

Now I am in 12th standard.I want to join Indian army

How can I join it..?
23rd May 2013, 10:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with science stream? I am 19 years old

Indian Army can be joined through cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam being conducted twice every year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian navy and Air Force along with Indian Army wing of NDA after 12th.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

There is no upper age relaxation for NDA for any reserved category candidate which is from 16.5 to 19 years of age. So with the above eligibility criteria you may join Indian Army of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th August 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

now i m student of BSC(it) than i m joind ima
how cal join ima pls call me this num 8864993328
9th August 2013, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can join in indian army after passing 12th with science stream.To join in indian army you need to give up the NDA exam conducted by UPSC every year.

**Eligibility Criteria :

1.The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years to appear for the NDA exam.

2.You must be a citizen of india.

3.You must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

4.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear for the exam.

5.No age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates is allowed to write the NDA exam.

6.You must be physically strong.

Note :
-->Female candidates are not eligible to appear for the NDA exam.

Thank You
9th August 2013, 11:51 PM
aashima27

hi, i m telling you the details about the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JOINING ARMY...

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA...

1. A candidate should pass 10+2

2. candidate should be UNMARRIED

3.NATIONALITY- candidate should be CITIZEN OF INDIA

4.AGE LIMIT-A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing..

5. Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.

so if you want to join ARMY ,so first complete your 12th,and try to fulfill the above conditions...

AS YOU TOLD THAT YOU BELONG FROM A SCIENCE STREAM , AND YOUR AGE IS 19, AND IF YOU HAVE SCORED 70% AGGREGATE IN 12TH, SO YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ARMY....

ALL THE BEST...
10th August 2013, 01:41 AM
chikkykranthi619

1)Que:Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with science stream?

Ans:Firstly percentage is not the criteria any 12th standard completed candidate can apply for the exam if he meets all the required physical conditions and as you belong to science stream you are eligible for joining the Indian army.

Age Limit:16.5 to 19 years.

2)Que:Hello i am 19 years old in 12th class with stream commerce without maths can i join indian army..????

Ans:Since you have done diploma you are not eligible for the exam.
Diploma is not consisted as the degree. so you do do degree/Graduation because only degree holders are eligible for CDS exams.
So,complete Graduation then you can write CDS exam eligible for the Indian Army and can join Indian Army if you clear all the required tests.
This exam is conducted for the Graduates only. Once if you clear this exam then you will be .

Age Limit:
Candidates should have age from 19 years to 24 years
10th August 2013, 08:08 AM
john215

Re: Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with science stream? I am 19 years old

Hi friend,

Yes,you can join in Indian army after passing 12th with science stream.
To join in Indian army you need to give up the NDA exam conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility Criteria :----

1.The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years to appear for the NDA exam.
2.You must be a citizen of India.
3.You must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
4.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear for the exam.
5.No age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates is allowed to write the NDA exam.
6.You must be physically strong.

Thanks!!!!
all the best...............
10th August 2013, 01:28 PM
bully 001
Member+

we are very sorry about that .because for joining in an indian army your age between 16.5 to 19 years only .
because you already cross that age limit so you can not apply for this exam.
but after you complete your graduation than you can apply for cds exam in joining the army.
for joining the army the criteria is
1. your age between 19 to 24 year
2. you should be graduate .
3. you should be an indian for this job.
4. you should be unmarried for this job.
thanks .
10th August 2013, 02:11 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil00000000 View Post
Hello i am 19 years old in 12th class with stream commerce without maths can i join indian army..????

Dear Aspirant,

If you are wishing to join Indian Army then you should have to apply for the NDA Exam and for that you have to first fulfill the Criteria of the NDA Examination.......

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy, this exam is conducted twice time in the year by the Union Public Service commission for the Recruitment in the following Three Wings......

NDA Wings:-
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy and
  3. Indian Air Force

Since, you have completed your 12th Standard in the Commerce stream then you can apply for the Indian Army because according to the Educational Qualification stats that a candidate who have completed their 12th std. with PCM subjects can apply for all the Three wings whereas a candidate from other stream are applicable but, only for the Army wings.......

Age Criteria:-
  • Minimum age of candidate should be at least 16 1/2 years.
  • Age should not exist 19 years.
## A candidate must be an Indian.

## Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable for applying this exam.

## Girls are not applicable.

Quote:
Science, you have passed out 12th commerce then you are eligible for it but, the major focus is on the Age criteria so, if your age fall between the age Criteria till the exam then you are eligible for it....
Selection Process:-
  • Written Exam
  • SSB interview
  • Medical Test

Physical Requirement:-

All the best

With Regards....
DHARM
10th August 2013, 03:45 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hi,

Yes you can join Indian Army if you have not crossed the maximum age limit of 19 years.

If after completing you cross the age of 19 years then you will not be eligible.

You can join Indian Army by qualifying NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence academy.

This exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

Through NDA one can join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force.

To be eligible for applying to this exam, you will have to fulfill the criteria for
it.

You should be an Indian national.

You should have passed intermediate from a recognised board.

Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

You should be a male candidate and should be unmarried.

The exam is conducted in three stages and you will have to pass each stage
one by one for selection.

Written test

SSB interview

Physical examination

Physical examination is done to check your physical and mental fitness.

Visit www.upsc.gov.in
12th August 2013, 10:58 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello dear, as you are 19 you can apply for indian army ,

you will have a entry through nda if you clear it,

as you have a commerce background you can apply for indian army wing ,

you cannot apply for indian navy and air force as the requirement is 12th pass with physics,chemistry and maths as the key papers in 12th,

age limits :

1.must be more than 16.5 and

less than 19

** must be a indian citizen
**subject of bhutan or nepal
**must be unmarried male

hope it works for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?