30th March 2017, 04:11 PM
Ajay kumar12345

Am I eligible to join IMA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc from State Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc course from State Institute of Hotel Management and now I want to join IMA so I want to know can I join IMA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc from State Institute of Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  2. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  3. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  5. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  6. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?
  7. How should I join Hotel management course after completing graduation from commerce?
  8. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  11. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  14. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  15. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  16. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after passing graduation from BSc Hotel Management?
  18. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
4th April 2017, 09:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IMA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc from State Institute of Hotel Management?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Military Academy (IMA) after completion of your B.Sc. course from State Institute of Hotel Management. To join Indian Military Academy (IMA), you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. The age criteria required to appear in CDS examination is 19 - 24 years. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Military Academy (IMA).
27th January 2018, 09:58 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IMA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc from State Institute of Hotel Management?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy(IMA) as you have completed your B.SC from state institute of hotel management.
And to join in IMA, you must clear the Combined Defence Services examination conducted by UPSC.
The educational qualification required to apply for IMA is Bachelor degree in any stream or an equivalent examination pass from UGC recognised college or institution. Final year graduation pursuing students are also eligible to apply for this exam.
Age limit to apply for IMA through CDS exam is 19-24 years.
And the selection procedure is written exam, personal interview, documents verification and medical fitness test.
And the written test is conducted in 3 sections namely English language knowledge, General knowledge and Mathematics basics.
For further information please check www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2018, 04:34 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay kumar12345 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc course from State Institute of Hotel Management and now I want to join IMA so I want to know can I join IMA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc from State Institute of Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.
After passing graduation with any stream you are eligible for joining Indian Military Academy Dehradun.

For joining Indian Military Academy you have to qualify Combined Defence Services Exam conducted by UPSC two times in a year.
Combined Defence Services including all the three services:-
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy
Indian Army

Combined Defence Services Exam is taken under 3 stages:-
Written exam
Interview
Medical

Interview is conducted by Service Selection Board.
For more detail log onto www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?