12th November 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA, I am in 2nd year now and after completing it I want to join Hotel Management Institute. I want to know can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  3. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com? -- [New]
  6. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  7. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  10. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?
  11. Is Hotel Management a good choice for my career? What will be the starting salary after completing Hotel Management?
  12. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  13. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  16. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  17. How can I apply for Indian CDC after completing Hotel Management?
  18. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
14th November 2016, 03:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?

Yes, you can get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of your BA graduation, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute you intend to get admission in for HM course.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in the prospective college and continue with your studies further.
14th November 2016, 04:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA, I am in 2nd year now and after completing it I want to join Hotel Management Institute. I want to know can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
Yes, you can get admission in Hotel Management course after completing BA. There are various Certificate, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation courses available in the hotel management field. You can choose any one of the course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of your marks scored in the qualifying examination. You can choose any one of the course from the list; MBA in Hotel Management, M.Sc in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Certificate in Hotel Management & Catering Technology etc. The courses are available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?