13th November 2019, 01:33 PM
Riya114

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Dear Sir, I am a BCom graduate and I am planning to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management from an upcoming session. I am a girl candidate and I want to know will I be able to join Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after this MBA course?

15th November 2019, 12:16 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy or Merchant Navy -

Candidates should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

Candidates should be unmarried Indian citizens (Male or Female).

Age limit of candidates should be 17 to 25 years.
There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST.

For joining Merchant Navy after MBA you should have graduation degree form a recognized university.

For more information log on to official website.
15th November 2019, 05:08 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility to join Indian navy:-

1. You should have scored 50% marks in 10th and 12th class from any board.

2. You should have scored 70% marks in graduation from any recognized university.

3. Your age should be between 16 years 6 months to 19 years.

For more information, visit the website www.indiannavy..gov.in for more information.
15th November 2019, 05:19 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility to join Indian navy:-

1. You should have scored 50% marks in 10th and 12th class from any board.

2. You should have scored 70% marks in graduation from any recognized university.

3. Your age should be between 16 years 6 months to 19 years.

For more information, visit the website www.indiannavy..gov.in for more information.
2nd September 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Dear sir , I am b com graduated and I do my mba with shipping and logistics management. I am a girl candidate can I eligible for merchant navy
12th April 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a mba girl candidate and am very much passionate about marchent navy am I eligible for the job in marchent navy if yes what is the process
18th November 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Merchant Navy after MBA ( Finance ) my age is 24
8th January 2022, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

After mba shipping and logistics can I do merchant Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?