13th November 2019, 12:33 PM
Riya114

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Dear Sir, I am a BCom graduate and I am planning to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management from an upcoming session. I am a girl candidate and I want to know will I be able to join Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after this MBA course?

15th November 2019, 11:16 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy or Merchant Navy -

Candidates should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

Candidates should be unmarried Indian citizens (Male or Female).

Age limit of candidates should be 17 to 25 years.
There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST.

For joining Merchant Navy after MBA you should have graduation degree form a recognized university.

For more information log on to official website.
15th November 2019, 04:08 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility to join Indian navy:-

1. You should have scored 50% marks in 10th and 12th class from any board.

2. You should have scored 70% marks in graduation from any recognized university.

3. Your age should be between 16 years 6 months to 19 years.

For more information, visit the website www.indiannavy..gov.in for more information.
15th November 2019, 04:19 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Eligibility to join Indian navy:-

1. You should have scored 50% marks in 10th and 12th class from any board.

2. You should have scored 70% marks in graduation from any recognized university.

3. Your age should be between 16 years 6 months to 19 years.

For more information, visit the website www.indiannavy..gov.in for more information.
2nd September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Merchant Navy after an MBA(Shipping and Logistics Management) course being a girl?

Dear sir , I am b com graduated and I do my mba with shipping and logistics management. I am a girl candidate can I eligible for merchant navy
12th April 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a mba girl candidate and am very much passionate about marchent navy am I eligible for the job in marchent navy if yes what is the process
18th November 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Merchant Navy after MBA ( Finance ) my age is 24
8th January 2022, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

After mba shipping and logistics can I do merchant Navy
2nd May 2023, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc graduate and have an MBA in logistics and Shipping management. So how can I join Indian Navy logistics?
5th May 2023, 01:20 AM
rbagdiya1

Yes, women are eligible to join the Indian Navy and Merchant Navy after completing an MBA in Shipping and Logistics Management course. The Indian Navy and Merchant Navy have been actively recruiting women in recent years, and there are various opportunities available for women to join as officers and pursue a career in the maritime industry.

To join the Indian Navy, women can apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) in various branches such as Executive, Technical, and Education, depending on their educational qualifications and skills. They can also apply for the Permanent Commission (PC) in the Law branch. Women candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria such as age, education qualifications, physical fitness, and medical standards as prescribed by the Indian Navy.

Similarly, to join the Merchant Navy, women can apply for various positions such as deck officers, marine engineers, and ratings. They need to have completed a relevant course from a recognized institution and meet the eligibility criteria set by the Merchant Navy.

However, it is important to note that the Indian Navy and Merchant Navy have their own selection process, which includes written tests, interviews, medical examination, and other criteria. It is advisable to visit the official websites of the Indian Navy and Merchant Navy to know more about the eligibility criteria and selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?