17th September 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?

How can we join in indian navy ?what are the posts eligible for girls in indian navy and how much weight and height requires in indian navy

Related Questions:
  1. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?
  3. Required Height and Weight for a girl to join Indian Navy?
  4. How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  6. What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  8. Height and weight limit to enter NDA? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?
  12. What is the required height and weight to become a Female Pilot?
  13. Requirements to join in Indian Navy after passing Indian Navy?
  14. What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  16. Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy if having Myopia of -0.5D?
17th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure :
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science
ii)Mathematics
iii)General Knowledge
iv)General English
17th September 2011, 09:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?

Your eligibility will depend on your qualification. Normally for most posts the maximum age limit is 25 years. You will be eligible through the SSC scheme only. The positions will mainly be for the logistics department. You need to visit the nausena site to check your eligibility.
16th October 2011, 12:49 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can we join in indian navy ?what are the posts eligible for girls in indian navy and how much weight and height requires in indian navy
Girl candidate can join Indian defence forces by appearing in SSC examination.

Short Service Commission (SSC) examination is conducted by UPSc twice in a year for various posts among different wings of defence forces.

To be eligible for the exam, the candidate must be Indian/Bhutan/Nepal within the age limit of 19 to 23 years as on the date of joining.

Both male and female candidates can apply for the examination. Candidates must have bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks. Final year/semester appearing students may also apply for the examination provisionally.
22nd October 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in engineering should i prefer as a girl to join Indian Navy.
23rd December 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

write now i am in class eleventh i would like to join indian navy my name is Raina Singh my stream is PCB.COMPUTER.... CAN I JOIN INDIAN NAVY????
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
8th January 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in class eleventh i would like to join indian navy can i
10th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the height and weight required for a girl to join navy?
21st February 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i am a boy i have studing in 2nd puc science what is the hieght required
12th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

m a girl ..ryt nw m in 12th with med stream ....how can i join navy?..... plzzzzzzzz tell me ........u can send me email on [email protected] do as early as possible
10th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student from instumentation branch.what work i will do if i will become a navy officer?
27th April 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

My name is Rukman Kaur... Nd i m in 11 cls wth PCM nd python.... How can i give indian navy exam. Do tell me.. Plz
15th May 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

as a girl i am interested in joining Indian navy what advise you can give to me
7th October 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Im 18 years old,i finish my graduation of physics and maths,my height is 5 feet,can i join officer of air force academy,please can you tell me the detail?
24th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying in tenth standard i like to join in indian navy which couse should i prefer first
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?