29th August 2012, 11:15 AM
dineshbabu.cs

Am I eligible to join IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme after completion of MBA in Finance with 54.8% of marks?

Sir/mam... plz tell me i have done MBA(finance) with 54.8%. may i know i'm eligible for direct entry scheme in ipcc or not? give me a details to my email id: [email protected]

thank you.............

regards,
dinesh babu

29th August 2012, 05:35 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme after completion of MBA in Finance with 54.8% of marks?

Your percentage of marks in master degree does not decide your eligibility for direct
admission in IPCC.

The eligibility for direct admission in IPCC is decided on the basis of marks in graduation.
If your marks in graduation matches any one of the following given three criterion, then
you are eligible for direct admission in IPCC, otherwise not.

Graduation in Commerce with 50% or more marks
Graduation in Non-commerce stream (without Mathematics in Graduation) with 55% or
more marks
Graduation in Non-commerce stream (with Mathematics in Graduation) with 60% or more marks

Here if the criteria is "50% or more", then a candidate with "49.8%" is not eligible.

http://www.icai.org/
26th March 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme after completion of MBA in Finance with 54.8% of marks?

am i eligible to direct entry to ipcc . i have completed M.B.A with 70% , my graduation B.Sc completed with 54% plz send to [email protected]
14th April 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m b.com 4th semester with 54% .can i get direct admission in ipcc.
17th July 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What I m eligible for ipcc. I have completed my bca with 70 % marks.
28th September 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

if i get in b.com first year 53%,in second year 53.4 % and in third year 60% its eligible for ipcc direct entry.
19th July 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 59 % in 5 th sem nd 51 % in 6 th sem in BAF....plz tell me...am I eligible for direct entry?
26th April 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Arts Graduate but working as a accountant in a manufacturing company form last 10 years I have completed my MBA in finance by distance mode by Sikkim & Manipal University and got 67% marks. can I apply for CA IPCC exam.
3rd January 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to direct entry to ipcc . i have completed M.B.A with 70% , my graduation B.Sc completed with 54% plz send to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?