31st August 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore?

I am studying Aeronautical engineering in Bangalore and I see many dreams of space and research because I like new technology and research. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in ISRO in research category? Can you please guide me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  3. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to join apprentice in ISRO?
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?
  7. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any recruitment for Aeronautical Engineers in ISRO?
  12. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join ISRO after completion of BE in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
2nd September 2017, 11:36 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore?

Yes, after completing Aeronautical engineering from Bangalore you can apply for jobs into ISRO.

For this, you will have to regularly check for vacancies released by ISRO on their official site.

After applying for vacancies, you need to appear for an entrance test followed by face to face Interview.
4th September 2017, 11:24 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore?

Yes you are eligible for job in ISRO. Recently, ISRO published a notification for the Recruitment of Scientists/Engineers 'SC' with Pay level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission which suited your educational qualifications. You need to be updated with the organisation and keep checking its site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?