9th June 2018, 10:03 PM
Punil chandra

Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am studying full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Will l be eligible to join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? If yes, then let me know the colleges offering this course in South India.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Can I get Lateral Entry in B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  14. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Which is the entrance exam to give for doing aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I join marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
11th June 2018, 06:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, diploma in mechanical engineering candidates are not eligible for BTech and B.E in Aeronautical Engineering .

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University are eligible for B tech in Aeronautical Engineering..

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th June 2018, 06:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study B tech in Aeronautical Engineering course through lateral entry mode. After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering the B tech in aeronautical engineering course is available in various institution like:-
Manipal University of Technology. The diploma holders are eligible to study the course through lateral entry . The admission will be done on the basis of an online entrance test called as all India Manipal university online entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?