30th November 2017, 09:45 PM
Alluri.eswari

Am I eligible to join PG in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech Engineering course?

Am I eligible to join PG in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech Engineering course? What are the criteria required to apply for the fashion course? I am interested in this so want to know if it's possible after engineering or not. Thanks.

1st December 2017, 07:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join PG in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech Engineering course?

Yes it is possible and now a days fashion designing is indeed a great career option. You can join this course after btech. Fashion industry is booming and no one can live without clothes right.
NIFT is the best college to offer Masters in fashion designing which is equivalent to Mtech and shortly it is known as MDes.,
but cracking NIFT is like cracking into IIT exam. It is not just a piece of cake for a guy of engineer background.
So prepare well for the exam.
2nd December 2017, 07:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join PG in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech Engineering course?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master degree in fashion technology course after completion of engineering course.

You are eligible to get admission in the M.F.Tech or M.F.M course. The required qualification to get admission in M.F.Tech course is that candidate must have passed engineering from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline for M.F.M course.

There is no age limit to appear in entrance examination to get admission.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?