11th October 2012, 10:38 PM
Appulakshman

Am I eligible for Karnataka entrance for B.Tech or MBBS?

Hai. I am born and brought up in kerala. Now i am studying in plus two in kerala. My mother studied till her puc in bangalore, karnataka. Am i eligible for karnataka entrance for B.tech or MBBS??? Please reply me soon... Please....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Karnataka? I've completed my studies in AP
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  3. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS?
  4. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for KCATE against vaccancies vacancies of Karnataka for MBBS? I'm a student of science preparting for Medical outside Karnataka
  6. Outside Karnataka students eligible for COMEDK exam? How much rank required to get admission in MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for PG medical entrance test in Haryana? I have done MBBS from Karnataka
  10. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
  11. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  12. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  13. What should be the minimum rank in Karnataka entrance to get MBBS course in private medical colleges?
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  15. How can I apply for EAMCET for MBBS? I've studied from Gulbarga(Karnataka)
  16. Maharashtra PGCET after MBBS from Karnataka and mother is a Domicile of Maharashtra? Eligibility for DNP exam with 58% aggregated marks?
  17. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  18. How to apply for PG in Biotechnology if I am a Microbiology graduate
28th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka entrance for B.Tech or MBBS?

i am a student of class xii of state maharasthra ,pl. give the name of entrance exam. to appear to get admission in mbbs in karnataka private medical college management quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?