6th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?

Sir/Mam,

I was born karnataka and studied up to 10 outside karnataka and doing pu in karnataka am I egigible for cet mbbs in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  2. Is my daughter eligible for KCET if I have studied B.E in Karnataka for 8 years?
  3. Can I apply for KCET after scoring 99% in 5th semester and 6th semester? Is it possible to apply for KCET in Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  5. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I write KCET after studying 7 years in Karnataka?
  7. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?
  9. Can I write KCET after studying till 7th in Karnataka and then moving outside karnataka?
  10. How can I be eligible for KCET? I studied in Bangalore
  11. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  12. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  13. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  15. Can I appear for KCET? I have lived in Karnataka from 25 years
  16. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  17. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  18. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
18th January 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?

If you have completed 10th from a recognized board of education then you are definitely eligible for CET Karnataka. In fact, any Indian citizen is eligible for CET Karnataka. If you are a domicile of Karnataka then you must apply for CET Karnataka because it will give you the best chance of getting admission in a government medical college.

If you are not a domicile of Karnataka then you will be eligible as a outside state category candidate. There are few seats which are there for other state candidates in CET Karnataka. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether you are from Karnataka or any other Indian state, you can apply for this entrance exam.
25th June 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?

My son start his school 8th to 12th from Karnataka state syllabus (English), before he was completed education( 1 to 7) in Kerala state. He is eligible for attending Karnataka entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?