6th February 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Maharashtra PGCET after MBBS from Karnataka and mother is a Domicile of Maharashtra? Eligibility for DNP exam with 58% aggregated marks?

Hello i have completed my mbbs from karnataka am i eligible for appearing maharastra pgcet as my mother is a domicile of maharastra.
My other question is my aggregate is around 58% am i eligible for writing dnb exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  6. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  7. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  8. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  9. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  10. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  11. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra?
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  14. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  17. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  18. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
11th February 2011, 01:18 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maharashtra PGCET after MBBS from Karnataka and mother is a Domicile of Maharashtra? Eligibility for DNP exam with 58% aggregated marks?

To appear for MH-PGCET [Maharashtra Post Graduate Common Entrance Test], you will need domicile certificate for Maharashtra state. Since you are a MBBS graduate from Karnataka, you must already submitted domicile certificate for Karnataka state while getting admission for MBBS course. It is not possible to have domicile certificate from teo states simultaneously.
Yes, you can appear for DNB [Diplomat of National Board] exam provided you pass the DNB entrance test.
24th February 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra PGCET after MBBS from Karnataka and mother is a Domicile of Maharashtra? Eligibility for DNP exam with 58% aggregated marks?

when will you cunduct pgcet exam.
19th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mbbs course from maharashtra and i have a foreign nationality. So am i eligible for MH-PGCET?
19th May 2012, 11:31 AM
rupom338

I am a student of Govt. Medical college,Aurangabad,Maharashtra in 2nd year MBBS course.I have a foreign nationality.After completion my degree, am i eligible for MH-PGCET?
23rd September 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am mbbs graduate from karnataka ....what is the proper procedure to do pg in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?