24th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?

when will be the m.pharmacy entrance exam in karnataka.I had compleated my puc in andhara pradesh & going to compleate my final year b.pharmacy in banglore.Am i eligible for righting m.pharm entrance in karnataka? May i come under non local here.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  3. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  4. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  5. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  6. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka entrance for B.Tech or MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  9. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  11. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?
  13. Student from Jaipur who has done PUC from Karnataka can appear in KCET? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  15. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  16. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  18. Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2011, 11:35 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?

Let me cover all your questions one by one.
You would be considered local if you are resident of the State only OTHERWISE you are considered Non-local.
You would be eligible for the exam after completion of your final exam of last year.
Exam for M.Pharmacy is conducted at All India level which is known as GPAT.It allows you to take entry in All India colleges.
14th December 2011, 04:27 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?

Let me cover all your questions one by one.
You would be considered local if you are resident of the State only OTHERWISE you are considered Non-local.
You would be eligible for the exam after completion of your final exam of last year.
Exam for M.Pharmacy is conducted at All India level which is known as GPAT.It allows you to take entry in All India colleges.
12th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i was qualified in gpat.my rank is 2683..im 4m andhra pradesh..nw i want 2 do my m.pharm in karnataka. hw can i join there..may i knw sme gud collges in karnataka...
12th April 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i from andrapradesh i want to wrote the karnataka conducted examination for m.pharmacy
..please issue the exam details sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?