20th March 2012, 09:43 PM
ankita_

Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech+MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

Currently i am pursuing my b.tech. I want to go for MBA for post graduation. I want to know that am i eligible for a lecturer job after doing b.tech+mba? or i need to do m.tech for that? Please help me with this query.

Related Questions:
  1. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  2. How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  5. Will software companies recruit M.E graduates through off campus? I am planning to do M.E in computer science after B.Tech IT
  6. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in IT company?
  8. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?
  9. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  10. Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech+MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech
  11. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  12. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  13. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  14. Eligibility for JMET if B.tech/ percentage is less than 60% but M.tech CGPA is good
  15. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  16. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  17. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  18. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
22nd March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

same problem is wid me.m in final year b.tch and nd cnfused...........plzzzz help me.wanna do mba but also lecturership.
21st May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

I am also having the same prob...so pls let me know the answer for this.Is any college accpeting B.E MBA candidate as a lecturer?
19th September 2013, 12:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for lecturer job after doing B.Tech+MBA? Do I need to do M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech

Being a master degree holder, you can try for lecturer jobs in colleges. In order to join to the position in government college, you must be a NET qualified candidate. NET qualified can also join as Asst Professor. Such candidates are given with UGC scale salary. B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks is enough to appear for NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?