28th August 2013, 02:25 AM
yalekhya

What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?

hi all ,
i am btech fresher
i would like to know eligibility criteria to become a lecturer in government polytechnic colleges is it must and should to do mtech?
which exam should be written to become lecturer?
when the exam will be conducted anually?
should i join any training institute to clear the written exam?
first of all pls say about education qualification

thanks in advance,

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  12. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  13. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  14. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  15. If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  17. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  18. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
28th August 2013, 11:03 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?

Hi,

To become a Lecturer in College you have to complete Post Graduation in the subject you want to become a Lecturer.

To become a Lecturer you have to apply, appear and crack NET(National Eligibility Test) examination conducted by UGC two time a year for selection of Lecturer and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Post Graduation with at least 55% marks(50% marks for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised University. There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ugcnetonline.in

All the best..................
28th August 2013, 11:39 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalekhya View Post
hi all ,
i am btech fresher
i would like to know eligibility criteria to become a lecturer in government polytechnic colleges is it must and should to do mtech?
which exam should be written to become lecturer?
when the exam will be conducted anually?
should i join any training institute to clear the written exam?
first of all pls say about education qualification

thanks in advance,
For becoming a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges you will have to meet the eligibility conditions prepared by AICTE and it is as follows :

Educational qualification :-
  • Candidates should have a degree in B.TECH/B.E/M.Tech in respective engineering stream for department of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering.
  • For Computer Engineering department candidates should have a degree in B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.C.A from a recognized university.
Marks required :-
  • General and OBC candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks in engineering courses.
  • SC and ST candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in their engineering courses.
Candidates should not have any backlog in any paper in their engineering courses and should have passed all their examinations in one attempt only.

Age Required :-
  • Minimum age required to work as a lecturer in government polytechnic colleges should be 21 years.
  • Upper age limit of the candidates should not be above 35 years.
  • Candidates from SC/ST/OBC category will get 5 years of age relaxations.
Quote:
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Teaching/Research/Industry.

As polytechnic colleges are under state government so you will have to apply for state service commission entrance exam for recruitment of technical teacher for engineering and polytechnic colleges.If you are not aware of the question pattern then you can join any Insitute who prepares for comptetitive examination,through which you will able to score good marks in written exam.

Written exam will have questions from three sections and each section will include 100 questions.Total duration for each section will be 2 hours and each section will be of 100 marks.All questions will be objective type.

Paper I - History and Geography of particular state.

Paper II - Reasoning,English Grammar and General Knowledge.

Paper III - Questions from your respective engineering stream.
28th August 2013, 02:29 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Lecturer post in government polytechnic colleges is B.TECH with 60% of marks in relevant discipline/M.TECH in relevant discipline from recognised institution or university
## Age limit to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is 21-34 years and the age relaxations are
~>3 years for OBC candidates
~>5 years for SC/ST candidates
## The selection process is written test followed by personal interview & the examination is conducted by concerned STATE PSCs

** ALL THE BEST **
28th August 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Which material is referd to prepare for tnpsc ? i am b.e second year student
28th August 2013, 06:14 PM
PK99310

hello friend

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Lecturer post in government polytechnic colleges is B.TECH with 60% of marks in relevant discipline/M.TECH in relevant discipline from recognised institution or university

Age limit to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is

21-34 years and the age relaxations are

3 years for OBC candidates

5 years for SC/ST candidates

best of luck
24th September 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed MCA in 2005 and currently I am working as a software professional in an MNC.I have around 7 yrs of IT experience.No I want to change my profession to Teaching.I am interested to appear GATE exam.My age is 32 yrs.Am I understand that I am eligible to study Mech.But Can anybody explain me the career opportunity after the completion of MTech since my age is 32 already.

Your suggestion is valuable for me.

Thanks in advance,
Aparna
mail id : [email protected]
2nd October 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC PHYSICs.Further i have done B.A ENGLISH one sitting,M.A ENGLISH through distance education.I want to appear for NET EXAM for english. Am i eligible for govt college lecturer.
2nd October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC PHYSICs.Further i have done B.A ENGLISH one sitting,M.A ENGLISH through distance education.I want to appear for NET EXAM for english. Am i eligible for govt college lecturer.
9th November 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am studying BE final year.am I eligible to apply this job
4th December 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirement for a chartered accontant having bachlor degree [with 65% marks in b. com]
can i need to crack NET or not
pleade reply me by email [email protected]
4th December 2013, 03:37 PM
avanishanand

what is the requirement to became a lectuter in govt college for a chartered accountant also having bachler degree [ 65% in b. com]
for crack the NET is need for me or not???
please reply me by email [email protected]
20th January 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to become a lecturer in non government polytechnic college?
22nd January 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
if any body know the clear information about govt.polytechnic lecturers job study materials for cse(computer science engineering)?If so please kindly mention that

thanks in advace
20th February 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hi,
IS B.Tech IT is eligible for writing exam for govt polytechnic college lecturer?? if yes what is the name of the exam?? thanks in advance!!
24th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have pass diploma in electronic engg. And i aslo pass B.tech in EC branch can i am eligible for govt. Polytechnic teacher
1st May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech IT graduate can become a polytechnic lecturer in kerala in computer science department
11th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

am got M.SC physics 59% non semster pattern i eligible polytechnic college lecturer posting OBC candiate sir please say answer
16th May 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed MCA in 2012,with 72 % ,currently now im working in MNC i like to Change my proffesion to Teaching .Plz tel me whether i am eligible for NET EXAM. when the exam wil come tel details regarding that.
[email protected]
21st May 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed Msc in instrumentation science and i am working in dibrugarh polytechnich as a part time lecturer in the subject physics.also i have cleared ugc net in electronics.Iwant to know that am i elligible for the post .
30th May 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What the eligibility for lecturership in computer diploma polytechnic college and I am complete MCA?
7th June 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hai , sir i completed m.sc electronics .am i eligible for polytechnic college lecturers in government or private colleges. pkease give me reply as early as possible.p
17th June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i belongs to obc quota in btech i got 58% and in mtech i got 78%. im elligible for polytechnic lecture post.
4th August 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i complteted my diploma in cs after pu(PCMB)..nw currently am doing my BA by KSOU ...am interested in teaching field....... plz tell me.. am i elligible to be a teacher? ...in future i planned to do MCA by KSOU.....plz guide me... [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi all, I have completed my diploma and B.E. in ec and working as software developer in a private company so but i want to become government lecturer in polytechnic or engineering college so please suggest me the way, which exams i need to take. Thanks in advance.
22nd August 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi all, I have completed my diploma and B.E. in ec and working as software developer in a private company so but i want to become government lecturer in polytechnic or engineering college so please suggest me the way, which exams i need to take. Thanks in advance.
23rd September 2014, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

hii i am biotech student i complete my m.sc in biotech and i clear net exam also ...so how can now for lecturer
16th January 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi am a 38 year old and completed B.E in computer engineering in first class.
M interested in teaching in polytechnic college.
Can I would get job for the same.
6th March 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? is it compulsory to clear NET/SET exam
6th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am completed polytechnic in electronics. Am I eligible for teaching in poyitechnic collage for the same
19th May 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

iam completed M Tech from calicut university. i want to be a lecturer in civil in polytechnic colleges. already B Tech faculty are try to lecturer in promotion. so please tell me what is the criteria for selection?
5th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

BE production engineering graduate student will apply for the post of polytechnic lecturer of mechanical engineering ?
16th August 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedures to become a lecturer in a government polytechnic college....?
21st August 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

which books should I refer for study of MPSC exam for lecturer in government polytechnic college?
21st August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOKS SHOULD REFER FOR STUDY OF MPSC EXAM FOR LECTURER IN POLYTECHNIC GOVERNMENT COLLEGE ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT?
5th September 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.F.TECH.from bengluru.i m intrsted in lecturship in polytechnic college.can l ??
14th February 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification persentage marks for english lecturer in polytechnic college
15th February 2016, 07:23 PM
sonu563
Junior Member+

Eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college,

1.You should have a degree in B.TECH/B.E/M.Tech in respective engineering stream for department of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics
2.Age limit to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is 21-34 years
3.3 years for OBC candidates
4.5 years for SC/ST candidates
16th February 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engg(CSE) n want to go for teaching bcz hve so much interest in teaching but i dnt knw which exam need to gve n when that exam is coming? So pls give some information.. For govt polytechnic clg
18th February 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to become a biomedical engineer studied commerce with computer now in bsc cs maths studying for three semesters can I eligible for that?
25th April 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in computer science from govt. Pg college and postgraduate in computer science from distance education GJU. Am I eligible for being a lecturer in college? Is there any other requirement for this?
6th June 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I've completed MSC Electronics and working as Sr Clerk in govt service.I want to switch my career to teaching. Am I elibible for lecturer in poly tegnic colleges, ITIs, Engg Colleges
1st December 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc in mathematics. Am I eligible to become a professor of math in polytechnic college or any engineering college
22nd January 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Candidate whose is having B.E production engineering and also M.E CAD with additionally 5 years experience as a Assistant Professor. Whether is eligible for applying lecturer post in polytechnic colleges for Mechanical Engineering Department
21st April 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi am completed my undergraduate in aeronautical engineering. Can I eligible for the post of lecturer in mechanical engineering in government polytechnic college in tamil nadu. Please reply me......
27th April 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have MA English degree with 57 percentage. I have also cleared NET exam. Am I eligible for lecturer post exam in govt polytechnic colleges?
22nd May 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Thank you so much sir, your response was very valuable to us...
17th June 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc Electronics and M.Tech in Remote Sensing and Wireless-sensor Networks, i'm a eligible for teaching in Affiliated Engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges? please answer to my question ([email protected])
14th September 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA and i started working in MNC company for 3 yrs and i did my MBA through distance education now my age is 23. Am i eligible for lecturer post?? if so please suggest me the way
30th December 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I did my diploma engineering in textile technology and have working experience of more than 10 years in industries ,would I eligible for lecturer for diploma / post diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?