13th February 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?

sir..i m pursuing my btech in civil, n its across 65%..
my 7th sem is going in..
wt should i do after my btech..
should i go for a job or mtech or mba...??
which is best fr me...
plzzz suggest me....

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  2. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  3. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  5. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  6. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  8. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  9. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  10. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  11. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  13. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  15. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  16. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  17. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  18. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
11th June 2012, 09:56 PM
reachdeepu

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?

Better you go for job for some years. After two or three years you do your P.G course, so that you will gain some experience which will be helpful for you in your higher studies. All the best
9th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?

is GRE mandatory for m.tech in dubai
22nd July 2013, 07:52 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

your marks are 65% and you still have a semester left
Try to work harder and increase your percentage.

Try to imagine, where you would like to see yourself in near future.
After b.Tech, job, money, office looks very lucrative but soon after a year or so, people realize the need of higher studies.

So it would be better to go for MTech in continuation with your B.Tech.
Also, syllabus for GATE is same as your B.Tech course, so things would be pretty fresh in your mind.

All the best
22nd July 2013, 07:54 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?

Hi

your marks are 65% and you still have a semester left
Try to work harder and increase your percentage.

Try to imagine, where you would like to see yourself in near future.
After b.Tech, job, money, office looks very lucrative but soon after a year or so, people realize the need of higher studies.

So it would be better to go for MTech in continuation with your B.Tech.
Also, syllabus for GATE is same as your B.Tech course, so things would be pretty fresh in your mind.

All the best
27th February 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am anjul mouyra and pursuing BE in 8 th sem
what would i do after BE
plz... suggest me .....
29th June 2016, 01:02 AM
Ronie0309

First of all you must choose between whether or not you are willing to do a job.
If you think experience is crucial for you in this job sector then you must go for a job.
However if you think that the pay is not high or you do not need experience now then you must go for further studies.
If you are interested in civil related subjects and are willing to do a job based on the construction site then you must go for an M.Tech or else you shall go for an MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?