12th July 2013, 01:45 AM
jsonal

How to get a job in IT company?

what to answer:
1.why you want a job in it company not as a lecturer?
2.why you did mtech after btech ?
3.why were you not selected in pi round of this company earlier?
4.have u improved urself how and why?

Related Questions:
  1. If I am physically handicapped can I get a job in a company? What type of job is suitable to me? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  3. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  4. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  5. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  6. How to get a job in IT company?
  7. After BCA should I do MBA or a job in Dell company?
  8. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  9. How will I get in private company after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  11. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  12. Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  13. How to get a job in Software MNC after B.Tech CSE?
  14. After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?
  15. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  16. How to get the job in Pharma background companies?
  17. After completing B.Tech IT and while working in software field how to write groups?
  18. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
12th June 2014, 01:54 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT company?

Whatever the questions that you asked are very well questions and being posed to the candidates in many of the Interviews.

Here are some of the answers that will be good from my side.

For the first one, you can say because of your own interest.

You can tell them like you are good at IT subjects and if you join in IT job, you can perform well by making use of the same.

For the 2nd one, you can explain them like to gain in depth subject knowledge.

The more the subject knowledge that you have, the more beneficial you are for the organization.

Directly you will be given higher level designations.

For the 3rd one, you can say like I did well but I did not meet the expectations of the company and later I found the areas where I need to improved and now I am perfect in those areas.

Hope this information is useful for you.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?