25th October 2018, 04:50 PM
Sabnam1983

Am I eligible for Lecturership after clearing NET having 68% in MA but 42% in graduation? What is the latest UGC guideline?

As a General Category, I Completed MA with 68% but graduation aggregate mark is 42%. Am I eligible for Lecturership after clearing NET ? If yes please upload the Latest UGC guideline OR Letter Number with Date?

26th October 2018, 05:04 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Lecturership after clearing NET having 68% in MA but 42% in graduation? What is the latest UGC guideline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnam1983 View Post
As a General Category, I Completed MA with 68% but graduation aggregate mark is 42%. Am I eligible for Lecturership after clearing NET ? If yes please upload the Latest UGC guideline OR Letter Number with Date?
Hello,
Yes, You are eligible to apply for UGC NET examination.
As per the UGC NET norms, candidates must have completed post graduation degree with more than 55% marks from the recognized university.
The percentage marks of graduation degree is not matter to apply for UGC NET exam.
Also you can apply for your post graduation or its related subjects only.
For the complete details, you may check official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?