15th August 2013, 09:25 PM

Am I eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Life Insurance Corporation?

Sir i am secure 87.6% marks in 12th board exam 2013 Am i eligibal for lic golden jubilee scholorship life ensurance corporation

11th August 2016, 08:40 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Life Insurance Corporation?

The Golden Jubilee Foundation is a charity organization which aims at providing education, alleviating poverty, providing better standards of living for the citizens who are under privileged. This scholarship is awarded by the LIC. For this scholarship, only 20 students; 10 boys and 10 girls are selected from across the country. The scholarship amount awarded to the student is Rs. 10000 per year.

Yes, you will be eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship if you satisfy its eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship :-

-The candidate should have passed 10th and 12th with 60% marks.

-The candidate parents annual income must be less than 1 lakh.

Candidates who wishes to apply for the scholarship can apply online through the official site of LIC :- www.licindia.in
28th December 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Life Insurance Corporation?

How can I get to know whether iam selected or not??
4th August 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i get to know whether iam selected or not for lic golden jubilee scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?