29th March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after completing PG in master in computer management?

I have completed my post graduation with Master in computer management and i want to do M.Tech. In Computer Science.Am i eligible for it ?Please answered this

10th May 2013, 03:57 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after completing PG in master in computer management?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must clearly note that in order to pursue the M.Tech Programmes you must have completed your B.E / B.Tech Courses from any of the branch of Engineering as well as you have also given GATE Examinations,Then only you will become eligible for the course.

Beside this there is no other way to join the courses.So,You are not eligible for the M.Tech programmes but don't get upset there are lots of other courses for which you can apply for as what happen if you are not eligible for the one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?