12th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?

I am doing polytechnic in computer science and engg. From govt. poly. Saharanpur. I want to know about the syllabus of enterance exams for b. Tech. In computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  2. Information bout Master degree in computer Science? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  3. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  5. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  10. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  11. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D life science entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
  13. How can i get details about m.sc. Economics?
  14. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  15. Computer Science & Engineering syllabus for IGCAR-Kalpakkam JRF entrance exam?
  16. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam for science group?
  18. What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?
29th April 2012, 02:53 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?

B.Tech or Bachelor of Technology is a bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering and Technology awarded in India to the aspirants after the completion of a three year post graduate programme/course. B. Tech degree course takes 4 years in completion. This degree is conferred by government and private institutions in various fields like

Applied electronics and Instrumentation,
Computer science and Engineering,
Information Technology,
Mechanical engineering,
Automobile engineering,
Chemical engineering,
Agricultural engineering,
Food Technology.

* Eligibility for B. Tech :

> You must have got 80 % or more in aggregate and 80 % or more in mathematics in class 12th from CBSE / ICSE / IB board or any equivalent.
Relaxation : 10 % to SC/ST
5 % to CW
5 % to PH

> Any stream with mathematics in 12th class can apply for B.Tech.

> The syllabus for B.Tech is provided below. So, please check out. This will be helpful to you :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BTech_Syllabus_detailed.pdf(274.1 KB, 642 views)
File Type: pdf btech.pdf(199.4 KB, 653 views)
4th May 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?

what is the syllabus for fashion desgining in U.P. poletecnic entrance exam ?
7th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.e engg.I want to know syllabus of get exam as well as information in electrical engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?