23rd August 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Master in Computer Management(MCM) degree is valid to be Lecturer of B.Sc IT?

I Have done my Master of Computer Management Degree.(M.C.M). after BA

Please let me know if i am eligible for lecturer in BSc. IT (Mumbai University)

Can I eligible for NET/SET examination as this is the Master degree in Computer Management.

8th September 2014, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Computer Management(MCM) degree is valid to be Lecturer of B.Sc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Have done my Master of Computer Management Degree.(M.C.M). after BA

Please let me know if i am eligible for lecturer in BSc. IT (Mumbai University)
Can I eligible for NET/SET examination as this is the Master degree in Computer Management.
Yes of course you are eligible for NET/SLET entrance examination after Master degree in Computer Management. A master degree in any discipline is eligible to apply for NET/SET entrance exam. You can become a lecturer in B.Sc. IT after qualified in NET entrance and gain some experience in related field.

National Eligibility Test (NET) and this exam is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship Lectureship. This exam is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC).

Academic Qualification: -
  • The applicant should have completed post graduation with a minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized university.
  • Relaxation in percentage of marks up to 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Age criteria :
  • Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age for Junior Research Fellowship.
  • Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST/PH candidates.
  • There is no age limit for Lectureship.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
27th August 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master in Computer Management(MCM) degree is valid to be Lecturer of B.Sc IT?

I have done Master in Computer Management (MCM). Can I apply for the post where qualification should be MCA.
21st March 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Master in Computer Management (MCM). Can I apply for the post where qualification should be MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?