22nd August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after doing first year in B.A English

I am doing my first year in b.a english i wish to do my mba HR in abroad i have a great intrest in HR am i eligible to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for TANCET MBA after B.A English Literature in distance education?
  2. Am I eligible for taking admission in MBA course through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in english with 44.25% marks
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  6. What should I do after B.A, MA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA HR in Oxford after doing 1st year in B.A English Literature
  8. From which year should I start preparing for MBA entrance exams? What should I do to improve my English?
  9. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  10. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  11. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  12. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  13. Am I eligible for TGT English exam if I had English in first two years of my BA but not in the final year?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  15. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA further shortlisting if I have a year back?
  17. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  18. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
1st September 2012, 12:24 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after doing first year in B.A English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my first year in b.a english i wish to do my mba HR in abroad i have a great intrest in HR am i eligible to do it?
Being an First year BA Candidate your not eligible for MBA Course . To apply for MBA Course you need to Complete Bachelor degree / Graduation from recognized University then Only your eligible for MBA Course .

So, After Completing your BA Course your eligible For MBA Course .

Note :- You should not having Any backlog in BA Course then Only your eligible for MBA Course.

Your Aspiring to Apply for MBA Course in Abroad , you need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria to get admission MBA Course in Abroad.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course in Abroad :-

You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and you should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree .

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. GMAT Examination is mandatory to apply for MBA Course in Abroad . To apply for this GMAT Examination you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized Univeristy . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks Needed in this GMAT Examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Some Top MBA College in Abroad require Work Experience . Though some universities may accept you without any work experience, preference will be given to candidates with work experience.So, If you having Work Experience then you may get admission for MBA Course .

So, Please Complete the Bachelor degree Course , then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course in abroad .

Top MBA Institution in Abroad :-
  • Yale University
  • Duke University
  • Harvard University
  • University of Virginia
  • University of Michigan
  • Cornell University
  • University of Washington
1st September 2012, 12:45 AM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being an First year BA Candidate your not eligible for MBA Course . To apply for MBA Course you need to Complete Bachelor degree / Graduation from recognized University then Only your eligible for MBA Course .

So, After Completing your BA Course your eligible For MBA Course .

Note :- You should not having Any backlog in BA Course then Only your eligible for MBA Course.

Your Aspiring to Apply for MBA Course in Abroad , you need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria to get admission MBA Course in Abroad.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course in Abroad :-

You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and you should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in your Bachelor degree .

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. GMAT Examination is mandatory to apply for MBA Course in Abroad . To apply for this GMAT Examination you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized Univeristy . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks Needed in this GMAT Examination . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Some Top MBA College in Abroad require Work Experience . Though some universities may accept you without any work experience, preference will be given to candidates with work experience.So, If you having Work Experience then you may get admission for MBA Course .

So, Please Complete the Bachelor degree Course , then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course in abroad .

Top MBA Institution in Abroad :-

Stanford University
University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Florida
Yale University
Duke University
Harvard University
University of Virginia
University of Michigan
Cornell University
University of Washington
1st September 2012, 09:27 AM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

It's nice having interest to do MBA in HR in Abroad.
But my friend , now you are not eligible.
1st of you should have complete your bachelor degree ,then you are eligible for MBA.
now you are in 1st year of B.A.so Complete your B.A and then apply for MBA.

If you want to do MBA ,then you have to apply for MBA Entrance exam.
If you want to get admission in india ,then you have to apply for CAT.
CAT is the common entrance exam for MBA Admission.
there are many other MBA Entrance exam like
MAT
XAT
SNAP
OPENMAT
JMET
ATMA etc.

You will get admission according to your MBA Entrance Exam score.
so if you want to get admission in good MBA College ,then you have to make a very nice score in the MBA Entrance exam.

If you want to apply for MBA in Abroad ,then you have to qualify the English Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL
You also have to qualify the GMAT for getting admission in MBA in Abroad.

now you want to do MBA in HR.It is very nice specialization of MBA in Human Resource.
It is the one of the best specialization of Top 5 MBA Specializatio now a times.
you have great job prospects in MBA in HR.

best of luck...
17th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i have completed ba english literature with gold medal and also completed advance diploma in soft skills.And i am awarded as the best outgoing student of the college for the year 2012-2013.i wish to enter into IT field as a soft skill trainer.i know the following languages
tamil
english
french
hindi
malyalam
i dont wanna do MA english literature and sit in a college for teaching.i am from rural area.as i am not from a reputed university i am scared about my future studies.well, my questions are
1.what can i do after completing BA and advance diploma in soft skills?
2.if i do mba then can i earn high(because i have done ba and not b.e)
3.can i become a softskill trainer? if so from where can i get trained and what sort of salary can i expect?
4.can i go abroad for future studies?
thankyou
4th August 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i am doing BA English after completing that i can do MBA which course will suitable for me ,what are the course i have to learn to study MBA
20th June 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying ba english literature,ofter complete my graduate i wont go management course,this is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?