16th August 2018, 11:45 AM
Bittu Smith

Am I eligible for MBA course having completed BA (Hons.) and which field is better for me in MBA?

I have done BA (Hons.) in History, Political Science and Sociology and I got 57.25 %. Which field is better for me in MBA course and what are the job opportunities?

31st August 2018, 06:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course having completed BA (Hons.) and which field is better for me in MBA?

Yes, you are eligible o pursue MBA course. MBA is Master of Business Administration and it is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50%. There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XAT etc.

There are numerous opportunities in MNC's for recruitment of MBA candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?