12th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Which has a better scope, MBA or MBA Hons? Is MBA Honors of GNDU UGC approved?

which has better scope mba or mba honors..nd is mba honours gndu is ugc approved

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do MBA later?
  2. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  3. Is MBA good to do after English hons?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  6. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA?
  8. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  10. Scope of MBA+Economics Hons?
  11. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  12. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  13. Whether studying MBA from UGC with DEC recognized university is worthy? -- [New]
  14. Date of sale of entrance exam from of MBA hons?
  15. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  16. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  17. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  18. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
6th November 2011, 12:13 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which has a better scope, MBA or MBA Hons? Is MBA Honors of GNDU UGC approved?

Dear friend,

i think MBA has better scope than MBA honours,
because most of the company has demand of MBA mainly.
yes MBA honors is also GNDU UGC approved .
so you can go for it .
best of luck.
25th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has a better scope, MBA or MBA Hons? Is MBA Honors of GNDU UGC approved?

plz help me which is better mba or mba hons.
what is different between mba and mba hons.
5th January 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i have not appeared for cat or any other test due ro some reasons.. plz suggest me would it be better to do mba from gndu amritsar. mba or mba(hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?