5th October 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

sir i want to no that is there scope to the MBA students in IT field because i have seen a sitution in bangalore about jobs because if we go to the BPO . they will tell us MBA students are not eligable for this job . may i no the reason . if we want to do the job in IT field then what we have to do .

6th October 2010, 04:43 PM
yogeshmahajan

Default Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

while doing the MBA you have certain options i.e MBA in IT, MBA in Finance, MBA in Marketing etc. In IT field there are so many MBA'ns are required for their Manager post or any other managment post.
you have 100% garenty that you are eligible for applying for jobs in IT componies.
but not in BPO, because of their turms and conditions.
6th October 2010, 05:21 PM
meeria

Default Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

dear friend

you are complete you MBA in IT field they why are you think so,you can get chance in IT industry easily,boss do not worry you can get chance in BPO by given qualifying exam.
to get offer such BPO job please register your name with Cv in www.freshersworld.com

have a good day
14th October 2010, 11:05 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There is nothing like one cannot join the IT sector from MBA background.

You can go in the software field and build your career there in a good way if you have real interest in this field.

You must have good concepts over the fundamental or basic topics covering the software field.

Basically software companies seek for qualified IT professionals in their recruitment drives.

So you can do some certified courses from recognized institutes on software languages and related topics.

Best of luck!
15th October 2010, 03:04 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to no that is there scope to the MBA students in IT field because i have seen a sitution in bangalore about jobs because if we go to the BPO . they will tell us MBA students are not eligable for this job . may i no the reason . if we want to do the job in IT field then what we have to do .
dear friend,

you are administration graduate.to have to handle administrative parts of any sector.IT is obiviously included.but not BPO.BPO is not a good option for MBA graduates.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 03:23 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

see, if you are interested to go in the IT field.

then it will be better to do MBA in IT.

and any graduate candidate can go for BPO jobs.

but you should have good communication skill.

all the best.....
15th October 2010, 08:35 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

dear friend,

there are so many scopes for an MBA in IT sector.
You need not to be worried.

& for your confusion about BPO sector jobs, i would like to tell you that they refused you as you are an MBA so there are maximum possibilities that you may leave that company, & a company want a consistent employee.

That was the only reason, i understood.

You should try for other companies, why you want to join BPO after MBA?

there are so many options available for you.

You should try for MNCs.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 10:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are lots of scope for MBA student in IT field. in IT field there are lots of post for MBA student. you should apply for that particular post. In IBM also there is post for MBA student may be that post was not for MBA student.

there is so many branch in MBA. to work in IT field it will depend in which branch you have completed you MBA. finance management, marketing management, advertisement management etc is the branch of MBA. you should try for the particular post for which your qualification is eligible. do not worry.

best of luck.
15th October 2010, 10:46 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are lots of scope for MBA student in IT field. in IT field there are lots of post for MBA student. you should apply for that particular post. In IBM also there is post for MBA student may be that post was not for MBA student.

there is so many branch in MBA. to work in IT field it will depend in which branch you have completed you MBA. finance management, marketing management, advertisement management etc is the branch of MBA. you should try for the particular post for which your qualification is eligible. do not worry.

best of luck.
16th October 2010, 12:05 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

dear friend

there is a lots of scope of MBA students in IT field.

you can have either of subjects like

HR

IT

FINANANCE

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

TELECOM MANAGEMENT

INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT

etc.

after MBA YOU will get a lots of scope in India and in abroad also.

for BPO you will be over qualified.

all the best.
9th November 2010, 11:12 PM
Sneha1247

Hi!!!!
there are lot of scope of MBA students in IT field depends on your specialization as Marketing,HR, Finance as a manager.
And it doesnt a matter that MBA students are not elligible for BPO's actully for BPO's they need to hire that persons who can work for a long time and they know that simply graduate person doesn't have any other option so continue a job for a long time and if you have a MBA degree than recruiters know that you have a option to leave a job,you can get a good offer by others anytime and any time you can leave.they just need who can stay a long. thatswhy!!!!

with best wishes!!!!
3rd February 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing MBA in IT.I am confused,which position I can apply for the jobs.please suggestion.
7th February 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Same here
I have completed my MBA in IT last yr
but still not able to get a job
Plz plz Help
I need a job in IT Field onlly
Should i go for any Certification course
If yes then plz specify details....
9th April 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz..any one say do we have good future if we study B.E I.T?
help me out......
11th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done MCA and MBA(mkt) what is scope in it companies. i intersted in it company only please help me?
1st June 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

im sreejith from kerala, me complete my bca recently, im not intrusted to do MCA, and im looking MBA IN IT, what is its scope? what kind of jobs i ll get? pls help me..
8th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Anybody plz ans

i m B.tech(computerscience) 2005 passout, unexperienced, and completed MBA degree in CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT from SCDL PUNE(a distance learning programe) in 2011, i want to know job prospects for me. in which industry i should try for better career growth because its begnning my career.
12th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir,
can u please rectify your spelling mistake. Its "Know" not "no". Then think about doing MBA.
22nd August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Iam MBA Finance, and having around 7 yrs experience in selling of the Financial products of Debt market, as in taking care of the investments of PF Trusts, Corporate treasuries, Insurance co.s & MF Co.s and investing the accumulated funds in Bonds, NCDs and Govt. Securities.
After doing MBA Finance my job profile is more of Sales, I want to switch my field from sales.
Please suggest me if I can get a job in any department in IT Company, which can be suitable for me after having an experience of 7 yrs or suggest, Do IT Comapnay has Presales departement? Does it require IT background?
9th September 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have complited Bcom Than MCSC
Now what i do I am confused
So please please suggest me what i do next MBA in IT or MCA or etc... ([email protected]) my mail ID
15th October 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have complited B.com.Now what i do I am confused
So please please suggest me what i do next......!
my mail ID
([email protected])
20th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done my MBA in Marketing and Finance and i want to joint MNC,so is there any chance for me?
I also have 4 month experience in marketing,i known 4 month exp.no one counts...but I really want to work in MNC.
Please suggest me..
30th October 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i m currently a studennt of B.Tech 3rd year civil engg .i m confused about my future should i go for MBA or for IES.kindly help n mail me on [email protected],
8th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

what can be done by me after mba i want to get job in it field.
manish gehlot
[email protected]
13th November 2011, 12:21 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

best of luck.
13th November 2011, 12:35 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

best of luck,
2nd December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.sc(computer science) student..Can i take MBA finance?
Am i able to study acounce and so...Will it guide me to the good future?
28th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir..,
I completed my MBA(marketing) in 2009.,i worked 2 years for different stock broking companies in sales,nw i want to change my entire marketing field,how will be growth in BPO sector for an MBA'n...,if i want to enter in IT industry what should i do.,
14th January 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

heelo ,m doing engg final yr from electronics n tele.what actually i hav to do .
plz sugest mw .m totally confudes
[email protected]
31st January 2012, 11:41 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Specialization which are good for you-
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)
MBA in Consultancy
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Telecommunications
MBA in Media
MBA in Services
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in e-Business
8th February 2012, 11:55 PM
unagi

hello friend,

Yes, of course you are eligible to do MA after completing B.Tech as basic eligibility for MBA is graduation in any stream.

Eligibility for MBA

1.You should have a bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university
2.You should have completed the graduation at least with 60%
3.You should qualify in the entrance exams conducted by the respective colleges like CAT,XAT,MAT etc..

Top MBA colleges in India

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
Indus Business Academy -IBA Bangalore
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies
NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad
MDI – Management Development Institute
SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
IIPM – Indian Institute of Planning and Management
Amity Business School Noida
SIMSR – KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

Career opportunities after MBA

1. Investment banking
2. Management Consulting
3. Private Equity / Venture Capita
l4. Analyst
5. Entrepreneurship

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!
9th February 2012, 06:41 PM
unagi

hello,...

friend you are completed B.COM course.

Then you have two ways

1.JOBS SIDE

2.HIGHER STUDIES

JOB SIDE:

1.bank jobs (IBPS )

2.groups ----1,2,3,4

3.IAS ENTRANCE EXAMS

4.RAILWAY JOBS

HIGHER STUDIES:

1.you write I-CET Entrance exam.

2.if you get good rank ,then admission in MBA OR MCA

There are offered colleges top list

1 INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT , AHMEDABAD

2 INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT , BANGALORE

3 MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE , GURGAON

4 INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,CALCUTTA

5 XAVIER LABOUR RELATIONS INSTITUTE , JAMSHEDPUR

6 INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE , DELHI

7 NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING,MUMBAI

8 INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENT , ANAND

9 S.P.JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMET & RESEARCH ,MUMBAI

10 XAVIER INSITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,BHUBANESWAR

good luck.
25th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am persuing MBA in SCDL, Pune, a 2007 batch student.Due to some personal reasons, I was not able to start/complete my studies. By luck,SCDL has given extension for 1 years time.My course is PGDBA in HR.Is there any agency in Chennai who can write exams and assignments on behalf of me? Can someone suggest me good agencies, it will be of great help. My email id is [email protected]/[email protected]

Please Help!!!
29th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have pursued my mba in hr.iam interested to work in software companies.cud u plz tell me wat sort of coarses should i need to learn to get placed in software companies.plz help me!!!!!!!!!!
30th September 2012, 07:18 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

You can go in the software field and build your career there in a good way if you have real interest in this field.

You must have good concepts over the fundamental or basic topics covering the software field.

Basically software companies seek for qualified IT professionals in their recruitment drives.

So you can do some certified courses from recognized institutes on software languages and related topics.

Thanks
21st January 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my MBA (FINANCE with SYSTEMS) from osmania university.Is there any opportunities for '' MBA finanace with systems'' specialization stuents?can you please suggest me what are they?
21st January 2013, 08:39 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Hello
You really have nothing to worry. There is so much scope in the IT sector after MBA. Coming to your confusion about BPO denying MBA degree candidates is that they are overqualified for the job and are bound to get a better job sooner than later. And they need consistent employees. Do not worry it is a common trend.
You are too qualified to work in a BPO, try in MNCs, you would get a very high paying job.
21st January 2013, 09:51 PM
aman1257

hi

Dear friend,

Best of luck!
25th January 2013, 02:03 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

MBA students are eligible for the BPO jobs.But you are over qualified for this BPO job.

Since you have done a PG course.So many companies wont take the over qualification.So they wouldnt prefer these mba graduates.

Instead you can apply for a post of Manager in that BPO company.

Scope of MBA in the IT field is very rare.Since you have done your business administration.So usually you'll come under the category of the business department so they wouldn't prefer the MBA graduates for the IT industry also Unless they have a high proficiency in any specific technology like JAVA or MS.NET.

Then they might have a chance of MBA with IT degree.

In this way you can have a great career.

SO my suggestion is to search for jobs like the high end Manager or Higher.Since you are a MBA Graduate.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
25th January 2013, 06:32 PM
sampath855

sir

while doing the MBA you have certain options i.e MBA in IT, MBA in Finance,

MBA in Marketing etc. In IT field there are so many MBA'ns are required for their

Manager post or any other managment post.

you have 100% garenty that you are eligible for applying for jobs in IT componies.

but not in BPO, because of their turms and conditions.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/scope-mba-students-field-mba-students-not-eligible-bpo-jobs-44326.html#ixzz2IzYOcXJ8
4th January 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

after 12th i'm pursuing 3 semester of gniit from niit. And i'm from b.com platform. But sir i'm still confuse den what is my next step to make my career bright.Suggest me a best career option plizzzz
30th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What qualification about I.T M.B.A?????
30th January 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm from ty bsc(c.s.) so after complete graduation can i do part time job with side by side MBA.
7th February 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, Actually I am doing job in Cognizant Technology Solution in BPO sector as accountant, but I am not satisfied with my job and package, that why I need to move from BPO to IT side, I very much interested in Cloud computing And SAP. Which one is best please suggest me? MBA people eligible for any IT JOB like JAVA, Linux, Oracle DBA, SAP ABAP, Cloud computing Etc..
Could you please help me on cloud computing what is the job market.

Thanks,
Praveen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?