14th April 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA entrance exams 2015?

Sir, i am doing b.com (pass) from School of open learnig and i am in 3rd year and my 3rd year exam will be held in june 2015 and its result will be announced around November 2015 so, i want to know that i am eligible for mba entereace 2015 and can i get admission in college before b.com exam result.

14th April 2015, 03:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA entrance exams 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am doing b.com (pass) from School of open learnig and i am in 3rd year and my 3rd year exam will be held in june 2015 and its result will be announced around November 2015 so, i want to know that i am eligible for mba entereace 2015 and can i get admission in college before b.com exam result.
Yes, you can apply for MBA entrance exam in 2015.

MBA entrance exams are,

1.ATMA(Aims test for management admission)

2.CEMAT

3.Common Admission Test(CAT)

4.National Management Aptitude Test(NMAT)

5.NAT(National aptitude test)

6.NCHMCT-Joint Entrance Examination

7.IIFT MBA admission test

8.ICET(Integrated Common entrance Test)

9.RMAT(Rajastan management Admission Test)

10.OPENMAT-IGNOU

11.KMAT(Karnataka Management Aptitude test)

12.SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

13.MAT(Management Aptitude Test)

14.XAT(xavier Admission Test)

15.WAT-AWES(Written Admission Test)

But you can not get admission in MBA college before B.Com exam result.
14th April 2015, 11:41 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes why not you can give the entrance exam for the MBA course. You can give all the entrance exam conducted in India for the course of MBA.
The minimum qualification needed to join this course is graduation or its equivalent from any recognised university of India.
Also final year students are eligible for the entrance exam but there are some percentage criteria which is very important for all the entrance exams.
Some of the main entrance exam conducted for the admission is as below:-->>

CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs.
MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA.
XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur.
JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs.
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission.
MAHcET-Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test.
FMS - Faculty of Management Studies.
IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test
IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test .
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test.

And also known as one of the best professional courses among all the other courses.

1>> Minimum 45% marks in graduations courses.
2>> Age relaxation for the sc/st candidates is of five years.
3>> good communications skills.
4>> for general students the percentage requires is 50% in graduations or its equivalents. Sc/St candidates is of five years.

So if you will satisfy all the above criteria then you will become eligible for the entrance exam of MBA and then after you can take admission in that.
14th April 2015, 12:18 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

It is came to know that from your query that you are pursuing B.Com degree from School of Open Learning. Presently, you are in the last & final year of graduation. Now you are interested in appearing for MBA Entrance Examination. As a general rule, candidate in the final year or candidate awaiting the result are considered provisionally eligible. But such candidates are provisionally eligible. Such candidates are required to produce the certificate/degree/document regarding clearance/completion of bachelor degree on or before the interview/counselling process in MBA Examination process. But in your case, you have told that your result is going to declare around November which far away. It is expected that Interview/Counselling in MBA and admission in MBA courses will surely completed before the month of December. This is the only factor which is making you ineligible for the MBA Entrance Examination.
14th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes if you are in final year of your graduation ,you can apply for provisional admission if you produce a certificate of obtaining minimum eligibility marks from the principal /registrar /head of institution of your institution.
You need to score minimum 50% in you graduation to get admission in MBA.
14th April 2015, 06:34 PM
poojasingh151

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration. It is post graduate course in business administration.

Entrance exams conducted for MBA:

~~Common Admission test.

~~Management Aptitude test.

~~Xavier's Aptitude test.

~~SNAP and many more.

Eligibility criteria for these entrance exams:

~~You must have passed your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year candidates can apply for these exams.

So, you need worry, you will eligible to apply for the exams but you need to produce your marksheet at the time of admission in MBA.

For CAT, you must scored at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
14th April 2015, 09:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Details about MBA:

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a post graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters.

To join in MBA course the candidate need to write the entrance exam and there are various colleges which are conducting exams for it. To apply for the exam there are certain eligibility standard which you would need to satisfy.

Some of the most common exam for MBA are:
  • MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST (MAT)
  • AIMS TEST FOR MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS (ATMA)
  • COMMON ADMISSION TEST (CAT)
  • IBS APTITUDE TEST (IBSAT)
  • INTEGRATED COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (ICET)
  • FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (FMS)
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (IIFT)
  • JOINT MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (JMET)
  • MAHARASHTRA MBA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (MAH - MBA/MMS CET )
  • NARSEE MONJEE MAT (NMAT )
  • SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (SNAP)
  • XLRI (XAT )

The eligibility needed for CAT exam are:

>> Candidate should have completed a undergraduate degree with at least 50% for general category candidate and for SC/ST/PWD candidate there are relaxation and it is 45%.
15th April 2015, 02:40 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Without knowing your names as well as your educational qualifications how can annyone say something regarding you eligibility for the MBA entrance exam 2015.
Please mention your educational qualification as well as your age and all the reuired details then only I can help you.

Or please read the below paragraph to get the complete idea about the eligibilty for the entrance exam of MBA-2015

The minimum qualification needed to join this course is graduation or its equivalent from any recognised university of India.
Also final year students are eligible for the entrance exam but there are some percentage criteria which is very important for all the entrance exams.
Some of the main entrance exam conducted for the admission is as below:-->>

CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs.
MAH-CET-Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test.
FMS - Faculty of Management Studies.
IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test
IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test .
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test.
MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA.
XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur.
JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs.
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission.
15th April 2015, 02:55 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for MBA entrance exams 2015?

Quote:
Being in final year of degree of commerce and you will be writing your final exams in the month of June 2015 then yes you are definitely eligible for writing 2015 MBA entrance exams like CAT, State MBA entrance examination. Below is the brief about eligibility criteria for writing CAT examination.

You must have a degree with 50% or equivalent CGPA or 45% in case of reserved category. Reserved category includes SC, ST, DA and PWD. Qualification should be recognized by ministry of HRD, government of India.
If you are in final year of bachelor's degree like what you are now or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree and waiting for results are also eligible.

Candidates or you have to submit a certificate by 30th June 2016 from the Principal or Registrar of college stating you have completed the bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
16th April 2015, 01:00 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

According to me,It is not possible to join any college before completing your graduation.after announcing your result you can join any college.You are eligible for MBA Entrance Exam but you are not eligible to join any college before getting the previous degree.It is not matter that what's the degree.B.Com,BCA,BBA annd any degree course candidate can get admission in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?