7th March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?

Sir,
I got 46% in B.Com from Bharathiar University.
I want to do MBA so, which entrance exams
I am eligible to give?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  4. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  6. List of entrance exams for B.Com passed candidate?
  7. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  8. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  9. Entrance exams for B.Com commerce passed candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  11. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  12. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  14. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  15. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
  17. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  18. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
9th March 2015, 04:29 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?

You are eligible to apply for all the entrance examination for MBA. MBA i.e Master of Business Administration and the duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for the MBA course, the applicant must have completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply for MBA Entrance Examination.

-> Common Admission Test
-> Management Aptitude Test
-> Xavier Aptitude Test
-> Common Management Aptitude Test
-> Symbosis National Aptitude Test
-> Maharstra Common Entrance Test

State Level Entrance Examination :

-> ICET
-> TANCET
-> KMAT
-> GCET
-> RMAT
-> HPCMT

MAT Eligibility :
  • Applicant should have passed degree course from a recognized University.
  • No percentage bar required to apply.
  • Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

CAT Eligibility :
  • Applicant should have passed degree course from a recognized University.
  • Applicant must have secured at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories).
  • No percentage bar required to apply.
  • Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?