12th January 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Dates of B.Ed entrance exams in 2015?

Dear sir / madam,

Can i know the dates of entrance exams for B.ed in for the latest session going to be commence in the year 2015?

12th January 2015, 07:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates of B.Ed entrance exams in 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir / madam,

Can i know the dates of entrance exams for B.ed in for the latest session going to be commence in the year 2015?
The entrance exam dates for B.Ed differs from college to college. Most of the B.Ed colleges conducts their own entrance within the college. Entrance exam date for B.Ed (2015) has not been released yet. I am expecting that it will be released during the month of February/March 2015 and the B.Ed entrance exam will be held during the month of May/June 2015.

The entire details regarding B.Ed entrance exam dates will be updated in the official website of the concerned college. The mode of payment of fees will also be different for various colleges. The application mode for B.Ed course can be online or else offline. So, please visit the official website respective university to get more details regarding B.Ed entrance exam dates.

Best B.Ed colleges, which conducts their own entrance exam:

Satyam College of Education B.Ed Entrance Exam
http://satyameducation.in/

Annamalai University B.Ed entrance exam
annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
www.ignou.ac.in

Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
www.unishivaji.ac.in

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants who have passed graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this course. The selection of the eligible candidates is made on the basis of Graduation marks and entrance exam performance as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?