17th January 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Iam born in maharashtra in 1998 and passed 10th boards in 2014 from maharashtra . I had choosed science as my courrier subject and i aspire tp give MHPMT in 2016 but i will be going to andhrapradesh for my further studies and will be giving my 12th board in A.P . Am i ll be elegible to give MHPMT in 2016 from maharashtra even if my 12th bpard result is of A.P ???? Plz reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  5. Are the students of Andhra Pradesh eligible to write AIPMT if completed 12th in AP?
  6. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  7. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  8. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  9. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  10. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of M.Pharm colleges in Warangal in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  13. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 6th class to 12th class in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  16. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  17. List of top 20 colleges in Hyderabad for M.Pharmacy through GPAT entrance exam?
  18. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
17th January 2015, 09:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam born in maharashtra in 1998 and passed 10th boards in 2014 from maharashtra . I had choosed science as my courrier subject and i aspire tp give MHPMT in 2016 but i will be going to andhrapradesh for my further studies and will be giving my 12th board in A.P . Am i ll be elegible to give MHPMT in 2016 from maharashtra even if my 12th bpard result is of A.P ???? Plz reply soon

If you are residence of Maharashtra then definitely you are eligible for MHPMT exam after 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh. To be eligible for MHPMT entrance exam you must submit the proof of residence address of Maharashtra. If you have your ration card of Maharashtra, then you will surely get domicile certificate, else you have to request the local authority in that address for your domicile by giving an application.
17th January 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Yes you can apply for MH-PMT if you have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education. It doesn't matter whether you have passed from other state and the only thing that is important is the education board which should be recognized.

In fact any Indian citizen can apply for MH-PMT if he/she is qualified for it. Maharashtra domiciled candidates have greater chance of getting admission because most of the seats are reserved for them. For outside Maharashtra domiciled candidates there is a limited number of seats available and they have to perform really well to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?