6th November 2010, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Which Side Course to Do Along With FY.B.Com Financial Marketing Course?

sir/mam i m a student of FY.B.Com(financial marketing) and wanted to do some side course along with my degree which can be beneficial for me at the time of placement please sir/mam suggest me the best course.

9th November 2010, 06:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Side Course to Do Along With FY.B.Com Financial Marketing Course?

There are various options available like you can go in for ICWA, CA. Also there are various exams conducted by the stock exchange in India. The validity for these exams is generally for a period of two years. So you can prepare for these exams now and appear them when you in your final year.
9th November 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Side Course to Do Along With FY.B.Com Financial Marketing Course?

tell me some good coures plz
9th November 2010, 03:49 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you are from the B.com(financial marketing) & have a good knowledge of financial updates so its better for you to do any share marketing course from NCFM.NCFM is an online testing and certification programme. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner and certificates awarded based on merit of the candidate to qualify the on-line test.
24th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know courses related to f.yb com
4th February 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

currently i'm persuing my 1st yiear b.com which side course is suitable for me and i want to take finance in my 3rd year
30th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st year b.com, what can i do side by to make my carrer bright??
17th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my f.y b.com i want to make my careear bright in markrting world what shoud i do?
17th August 2011, 12:33 AM
simmi2115

which corce is best along whith fyb.com?
15th September 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

what is testing
14th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

currently i am in s.y.bcom and i had complted 1 year diploma in computer.plz advice some courses which have scope in future.
17th January 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

which course i can do as side course which usefull for marketing as when i completed mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?