9th November 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP

sir , my parents are maharashtra domicile but my educaction in madhya pradesh 1st to 12th my father service in madhyapradesh . could i appear maharashtra pmt ? and tell me where mhpmt form are avalable in which date to start form sell pl tell me . in nagpur is near station for me pl. reply ma as early

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT 2016 exam for 12th student of Bihar? -- [New]
  2. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. A child a central government employee who has passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra will be eligible for Maharashtra PMT?
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  5. Can I be eligible for MP PMT? I have passed 12th from Maharashtra
  6. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  7. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  8. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  9. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  10. Eligiblity to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th student of Delhi?
  11. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  12. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  13. Am I eligible for Maharashtra PMT if I am a Keralite?
  14. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  15. Can a domicile of Maharashtra be eligible to write MPSC Exam?
  16. In which quota I will be considered while applying for MH CET? I am US born and have US passport and PIO card and I have done my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. My parents are Indian citizens
  17. How can I clear Maharashtra PMT? What are the courses for it?
  18. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
19th June 2012, 03:44 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP

Yes,you are eligible for domicile in order to appear for Maharashtra PMT.As your father has domicile of Maharashtra so you can have domicile provided there is a particular permanent address of your father in Maharashtra.As your father is from Maharashtra so you can get your Ration Card done from Maharashtra.If you have your ration card from Maharashtra,you will surely get domicile else you have to request the local ruling body in that address for your domicile by giving an application.It is seen that generally the domicile is signed in these cases.
22nd August 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP

sir can i able to maharastra pmt
my father lives in maharastra about 20 years
20th March 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm domicile of Maharashtra but passed my 10th from Andhra Pradesh and will be passing my 12th from maharshtra am I eligible for PMT -Maharashtra ?
16th August 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a west bengal domicile certificate.can i be eligible for the jharkhand pmt?
20th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my schooling from Madhya Pradesh. So am i eligible to give other states pmt ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?