4th October 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET after completion of Post Graduation in 2.5 years?

Am I eligible for UGC NET examination? I have completed my Master's with more than 60% but in 2 and half years of duration as I got few backlogs. When would be the next NET exam conducted? Last date to apply for that NET exam session?

6th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after completion of Post Graduation in 2.5 years?

The educational qualification required to apply for UGC NET held by NTA twice every year is simply a master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates from SC/ST and PH category.

So, having completed your Master's with 60% marks, you are eligible to apply for UGC NET irrespective of the year in which you have completed your Master's.

Further, for your kind information, I would like to let you know that the next NET is scheduled to be held between 02.12.2019 and 06.12.2019 and the application form for the same can be filled by 09.10.2019.

For details and updates regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?