20th September 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University

Hi,
I am Ravi Hegde.
I am doing my extenal m.com from karnataka university, Dharwad. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of m.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  2. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  5. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  8. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  10. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. When is the exam of semester I M.Com external?
  13. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  14. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  15. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)?
  18. How to take admission for M.Com external in Mysore University
20th February 2012, 01:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Ravi Hegde.
I am doing my extenal m.com from karnataka university, Dharwad. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of m.com?

To be eligible for the NET conducted by the University Grant Commission, Candidate must have competed their M. Com with a minimum of 55% in general category and 50% in Sc/St category. There is no upper age limit .
Candidate in the final year of M.Com are also eligible for the NET, given they must pass their masters with the same marks as given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?