20th September 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?

Hi,
I am Ravi Hegde.
I am doing my extenal m.com from karnataka university, Dharwad. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of m.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  2. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  3. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  5. Best universities in Kerala to complete MSc External?
  6. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University? -- [New]
  9. Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?
  10. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Ph.D after completion of M.A in Hindi?
  12. When is the exam of semester I M.Com external?
  13. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  14. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?
  15. How to take admission for M.Com external in Mysore University
  16. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
4th March 2012, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Ravi Hegde.
I am doing my extenal m.com from karnataka university, Dharwad. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of m.com?
Yes, You are applicable for NET exam if your masters degree is approved by UGC.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happened twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be scored 55% above in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate scored 50% above in masters degree.

For more details about UGC exam you can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Now i have proof that your university is approved by UGC .But it is not approved by AICTE.

If any university is approved by UGC , then it will not create any problem to your future.So the degree is valid.Don't worry about this.

I have attached the UGC approval letter.

For more details you can visit to http://www.ksouedu.com/

7th March 2012, 01:10 AM
tanu47

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?

Dear,
NET ( National Eligibility Test) which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happened twice time in a year.
Yes u r applicable for NET exam if your masters degree is approved by UGC.
Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.
For general and OBC candidate must be scored 55% above in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate scored 50% above in masters degree.
visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/
It is approved by UGC .But it is not approved by AICTE.
visit to http://www.ksouedu.com/
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?