24th June 2021, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Nursing as per the following grades?

I did form four this year can I do nursing if I had math D- chem D kiswahili B English C Agriculture C-. Biology C- please can I because I am really interested

28th June 2021, 02:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Nursing as per the following grades?

You, you are eligible to pursue nursing course having the below mentioned grades.

There are a lot of private nursing college available in India they offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.

My suggestion to you is that you have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
28th June 2021, 04:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Nursing as per the following grades?

Basic eligibility criteria for nursing courses:-

Age Limit:- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.

Educational Qualification:- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?