16th July 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MSc and MSc tech/

what is the difference between msc and msc tech??

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  3. What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  6. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  7. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  8. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech? -- [New]
  9. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  10. Is there any difference between MCA and MSc?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  13. Duration of M.Sc and M.Sc (hons) are same? Difference among both?
  14. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  15. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. What is the difference between MSc and MSc tech
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  18. What is the difference between MSc electronics media and M.E Multimedia?
30th April 2016, 08:18 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc and MSc tech

MSC stands for Master of Science where as Msc tech means Master of Science in Technology,the difference here is of technology and non technology studies.

There are basically two types of studies Technological and non technological study of subjects.
General subjects such as bachelor courses in physics,chemistry and other general degree courses B.A,B.COM are called non technological courses
where as courses which are related to technology just BCA,B.tech,BBA are called technological,so any degree in technology related subjects will have tech word in it.

So when a person does a Graduation in a technology related subject and then a Masters degree then the course is called to be Msc tech.
5th April 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Is their difference between mtech and msc tech
13th November 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Msc in aerodynamics after Bsc in PCM??
28th June 2021, 04:50 PM
Iffa0786

MSc eligibility:- candidates must have a graduation degree with Science stream or equivalent from a recognized university.

Marks Required - 60%marks

MSC stands for (Master Of Science).

M.Tech eligibility:-
Candidates must be graduate in B.tech/B.e from a recognized university.

Admission process - Merit Based , Entrance exam

Job Options:- Researcher, Project Manager,Senior Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?