2nd November 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?

Whether a candidate having m.com.(accounting), mba (finance) with net in management(code-17) is eligible for the post of asst. Professor in the commerce department of ugc affiliated universities/colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  2. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  3. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  4. In which Departments UGC NET qualifiers in management are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor?
  5. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  6. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  7. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  8. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  10. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  11. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce
  12. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  13. How much stipend I will get to study PhD if qualified in UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post?
  14. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  15. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D?
  16. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation? -- [New]
  17. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  18. Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?
16th November 2011, 02:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?

Yes you are eligible for the lecture positions in UGC affiliated colleges. But you need to attend the NET exam which is conducted by UGC. For attending the NET exam, you need to complete the post graduation. You should also secure 55% of marks in the PG level. Since, you have taken PG in two subject areas you can apply for any one of the subject areas in the NET exam.
7th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?

am i eligible for associate prof. in management colleges of MTU(UPTU),as I have m.com.(private from ccs,MBA(from IGNOU) and Ph.D. from ccs university. I also have 8 years experience(5 years post PH.d.)
11th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is candidate having B.B.M( Bank Management) , M.com(Banking), M.PHIL (FINANCE), Ph.D IN COMMERCE (FINANCE) eligible for the post doctoral fellowship in UGC affiliated Universities/ colleges?
16th June 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

M.com thruogh crrospomdance is elegibel for professor post.....?
7th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i am mba in 2010 in panjab tech. university distance university so can i eligible of ugcnet for exam
14th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is a candidate having M.Com Co-operative Management, M.Phil Commerce having NET in Commerce is elegible for appointment as Assistant Professor in Commerce in UGC affiliated Universities/Colleges?
14th March 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Commerce in UGC affiliated Universities/ Colleges having qualification of M.Com Co-operative Management, M.Phil Commerce and NET in COMMERCE?
28th May 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

can a M.A.Economics candidate with UGC NET in economics apply for the post of assistant professor in commerce departant of any college
11th August 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i am MBA with net , am i eligible for assistant professor in commerce stream in BUS. ADM. subject ????
5th December 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

The b.com is 3 parts accounting and finance , Insurance and banking which side is right side in future jobs.
16th May 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want Known whether i am elgible for asst proff in management, having 49.86% in Graduation and Mba in
Finance with 57% with Net cleared.
2nd July 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bbm, m.com and net in commerce is am eligible for assistent professor in commerce?
26th July 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Nisha, completed my B.tech IT and currently looking to apply for MBA and become a professor later is it worth ha...?
19th February 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is candidate having MBA(finance) with NET management and commerce eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department.
18th January 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.com and management net qualified ,management was one of my subject in M. Com,
My university's commerce HOD said I can't do PhD with commerce directly , what can I do..?
Is my net qualification is not valid... Here..
10th July 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance and cleared NET management. AM i eligible for Asst professor of commerce?? Please advice...
30th August 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am B .Com hons MBA M.com NET cleared in Management PHD in Management.Am I eligible for post of assistant professor in Aided college on aided post
23rd September 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is candidate having mcom degree and net in economics are eligible for assistant professor in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?