9th March 2011, 02:33 PM
debashis bhattacharyya

Vacancy details in Indian universities and colleges for the post of assistant professor for the subject of bengali language?

i want to know about vacancy details in indian universities and colleges in the post of assistant professor for the subject of bengali language. I will helpful, if inform me about that.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities? -- [New]
  2. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  3. List of universities offering B.Ed in Bengali subject?
  4. After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. What is the salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam?
  7. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  8. Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?
  9. Is there any vacancy for the post of professor or lecturer for HR, banking , insurance or economics stream in India?
  10. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  11. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  12. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  13. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  14. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  15. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  17. Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 2) from Netaji Subhas Open University Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?
6th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancy details in Indian universities and colleges for the post of assistant professor for the subject of bengali language?

I am an M.A. in bengali and got Ph.D. is there any assistant professor job in Assam, Tripura, Bihar and Uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?