13th August 2019, 09:25 PM
siva ramudu boya

Am I eligible for the post of Police Sub-Inspector after Bachelor's in Hotel Management?

I have recently completed my Bachelor's in Hotel Management degree. Is this degree eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector Police? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for Police Sub-Inspector post?

14th January 2023, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Police Sub-Inspector after Bachelor's in Hotel Management?

The required eligibility to apply for sub-inspector examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination and with state and there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in various stages such as written and physical stages of the examination. For more information about the examination visit official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?