28th June 2012, 12:47 PM
bah duh

Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector if I am a Hotel Management graduate?

m a hotel management graduate ie bsc hmctt under punjab technical unversity recognised by U.G.C....m i eligible for the post of sub inspector.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  7. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  8. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  9. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  10. How should I do Post Graduate Diploma in H.M after completing B.A and diploma in Hotel Management?
  11. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  12. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  14. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  15. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  16. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  18. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2012, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector if I am a Hotel Management graduate?

Graduation is the basic educational qualification essential to apply for S.I post. Since, you are a hotel management graduate; you can very well apply for this post. 27 years is the maximum age limit required to apply for the same. You have to write PSC exam of the respective state from which you are applying. If you are successful in clearing this exam, the further selection procedure will consists of Physical test and personal interview too.
2nd January 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector if I am a Hotel Management graduate?

I did bschmctt from ptu am i eligable for post of sub inspector
10th September 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for applying for the post of sub inspector after completing my bachelor of hotel management
2nd July 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying for the post of sub inspector after completing my bachelor of hotel management in diplomo
13th March 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

What I am eligible for applying for the post of up sub inspector .I have completed my bsc hmctt from p t u please give me answer can I done with this degree
22nd July 2021, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I am from west Bengal. I have done my hotel management from IHM KOLKATA. Can I appeared in west Bengal police sub Inspector exam %u2753%uFE0F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?