6th January 2023, 08:59 PM
1991 sherly

Can I take the UPSC exam after graduation?

I am sherl. I have just enterd the year degree. Can i take the upsc exam after graduation?

7th January 2023, 08:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take the UPSC exam after graduation?

Yes, you can take the UPSC exam after graduation.
Any stream graduates can apply for civil services examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University. The final year students can apply for this exam.

Age limit:-
The age limit is 21 to 30 years. There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Selection Procedure:-
Preliminary exam
Mains exam
Interview.

For more information you can visit:-
http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th January 2023, 12:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in the Civil Services examination often known as UPSC examination after completion of your graduation degree course from a recognized university as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned. You can even appear in the same examination while pursuing the final year of your degree course.

Apart from the educational qualification, to appear in the Civil Services examination, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years. Upper age limit relaxation is allowed in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov,in.
8th January 2023, 04:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any stream graduates can apply for civil services examination.
UPSC - Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC exam:-

Educational qualification :-

The candidate should have passed graduation degree from a recognised University. The final year students are eligible for this exam.

The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Selection procedure:-
Preliminary Exam
Mains Exam
Interview.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th January 2023, 08:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in UPSC Examination:

Of course yes. You can certainly apply for UPSC based examination after Graduation course. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below:

>> Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an examination conducting agency which recruit's so many aspirants by conducting various examination's.

>> For most of such examination's like UPSC Civil Service Examination or other examinations, the basic eligibility criteria required is "Bachelor's Degree in any discipline" in 10+2+3/4 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Hence, as you are in the degree course I suggest you to concentrate well on completing the Graduation first. If you are very thorough with the subjects covered in Graduation then you can easily appear for this Examination.
8th January 2023, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the UPSC examination while pursuing in the final year of the course.

The eligibility to apply for the Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages of the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th January 2023, 10:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

UPSC conducts various examination. Civil Service examination is one of the most common examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of the bachelor degree course.

So, if you are in the final year of degree then can apply for the course. To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th January 2023, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification to be eligible to appear for the exam is that the candidate must have a degree from a government-approved university or an equivalent certification. Also,* candidates who are in their final year of study or who are awaiting results may also apply to sit the UPSC preliminary examination.
9th January 2023, 11:45 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for UPSC exam

Must be an Indian citizen, person of Indian origin or subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
Must hold graduate degree from a recognised board.
Age limit is 21 to 32 years
A general category/EWS category candidate has 6 attempts in the UPSC IAS exam.
Thus , those who are graduate can apply for exam.
9th January 2023, 10:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a candidate can go for UPSC after completing graduation.

Eligibility criteria of UPSC demands the candidate should have completed a graduation from any recognised university. Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age. The candidate should be Indian citizen.
11th January 2023, 07:48 PM
Shantanubose22

IAS Eligibility criteria 2023:-

>> Educational Qualification:-
The candidate must hold a degree from Government recognised Universities or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates who are in their final year or awaiting results are also eligible to appear for UPSC preliminary Examination.
12th January 2023, 01:31 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After completing their graduation degree, candidates are eligible to appear for the UPSC exam. Candidates have to appear in the exam and qualify for the exam to get selected for the UPSC exam.
12th January 2023, 05:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

IAS Eligibility- Educational Qualification

Minimum qualification for UPSC exam: The candidate must hold a degree from Government recognised Universities or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates who are in their final year or awaiting results are also eligible to appear for UPSC preliminary Examination.
14th January 2023, 06:55 PM
Sanjaythakur00

The minimum qualification for the UPSC exam is graduation so I think you are eligible for this to give the exam. But for more details, you can search it on google and also you can visit formalmonkey.com to get the latest notification of all government jobs with exam syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?