27th January 2011, 06:08 PM
ashish sharma x

How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?

how can i persue secondary dnb in pediatrics. I ll be completing my DCH in june 2011 & also tell me the institutions in punjab, haryana & chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?
  2. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  3. Detailed information about DGO, DCH and DNB(Pediatrics) course for BPT graduate?
  4. Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?
  5. Can I get a seat in DNB in Chandigarh after completing DCH?
  6. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate?
  7. How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing MBBS, DCH, DNB, MD Physiology? I am 37 years old
  9. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  10. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for DNB after DCH? Is CET exam required?
  12. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  13. How is the scope for DnB Pediatrics in South India? Best institutes for doing course in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. When is Punjab and Haryana Higher Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment
  15. Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?
  16. Previous years question papers for Punjab and Haryana high court in Chandigarh
  17. Is it tough to study DNB in Pediatrics? Chances to qualify?
  18. Books which I should refer for clerk examination of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh high court
1st February 2011, 01:05 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?

After you pass D.C.H., you are exempted from appearing for DNB Primary Exam. You can appear directly for final examination. A total of 8 residency posts i.e. 4 years residency after M.B.B.S. is required before you appear for your final exam. Thus you will need 4 more posts as resident in Pediatrics. Reputed institutes for residency training are PGI [Post Graduate Institute] at Chandigarh and AIIMS [All India Institute of Medical Sciences] at New Delhi.
26th April 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?

want to do secondary dnb in obs@gynae. what is the recent rulr@procedure?
2nd June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

posts foe junior resident in delhi,india
23rd June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any cet for secondary dnb after completing dch?
4th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the institutes in punjab for XI, XII. Also which books to follow of phy , chem, maths. I am in cbse Class 11th. Could you plz tell whats benefit of preparing iit and aieee?
thanks.....
24th December 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 58%in dnb cet dec 2011 WILL I GET A SEAT
23rd February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me how to pursue dnb after md pediatrics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?