8th March 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for MA course in Jadavpur University?

from which date form of m.a in jadavpur university will be given?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  5. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  6. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  9. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  10. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  11. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  12. Admission in JU for a candidate who scored 195 marks in WBJEE?
  13. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  14. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?
  16. Date of sale of forms of Bachelor of Alternative medicine?
  17. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  18. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
23rd February 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for MA course in Jadavpur University?

when will the forms be available to get admission for m.sc in english?
23rd March 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Is admission form for Geography 2013-2014 available under Jadavpur university?
Please reply me soon.
20th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Is the application forms for M.sc in chemistry given in Jadavpur?
29th March 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

When will be the accouncement of M.A. exam for philosophy of 2014??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?